Brolga Publishing’s large library of titles are distributed via Simon & Schuster for Australia and New Zealand, retains international distribution in the USA and UK, and are represented at international book rights fairs – including the Frankfurter Buchmesse/Frankfurt International Book Fair where books are offered for worldwide rights.
Our publications are widely available to the general public via in-store placement in many book stores and online on multiple platforms in order to maximise exposure and author royalties. Author royalties are paid on sales made through Brolga’s
We accept ALL genres via an emailed Microsoft Word Doc (.doc/.docx),
with a focus on Non-Fiction and Children’s Fiction.
Our publishing process includes:
- Appraisal of manuscript (mss)
- Full edit of mss
- Professional typesetting/document formatting
- Cover Design
- Printing of your book
- Sales, Marketing and Distribution throughout Australia and Internationally. Read more about Sales & Distribution [here].
How to start
In order to begin the publication process you will need:
- A completed manuscript (word document to be sent by email to Brolga Publishing’s Company Director, Mark Zocchi at email@example.com)
- 50-100 word (approx.) synopsis of your book (please include genre, word count and any other relevant information)
- 50 word (approx.) about you as an author
Once your manuscript has been received and assessed for publishing suitability our editors will be in contact to discuss the next stage of our publishing process.
Please allow a minimum of 6 weeks (approx.) for us to be in touch.
When both you and the publisher agree that the manuscript is at its final stage, the manuscript then goes through to book production where you will work with accomplished professionals who will work closely with you to bring your book to life and produce something you truly can be proud of.