Brolga Publishing titles are distributed via Woodslane Pty Ltd for Australia and New Zealand, international distributors in the USA and UK, and are represented at international book rights fairs including the Frankfurt International Book Fair where books are offered for worldwide rights. Our publications are widely available to the general public in order to maximise exposure and author royalties. Author royalties are paid on sales made through Brolga’s contracted distributors.
Our process includes:
- Appraisal of manuscript (mss)
- Full edit of mss
- Professional typeset
- Design (including cover design)
- Sales, Marketing and Distribution throughout Australia and Internationally. Read more about Sales & Distribution (link to Brolga Publishing Guarantee page)
How to start
In order to begin the publication process you will need:
- A completed manuscript (word document to be sent by email * to our Company Director, Mark Zocchi at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 50 word (approx.) synopsis of your book (please include genre, word count and any other relevant information)
- 50 word (approx.) about you as an author
- If you feel comfortable disclosing; we would love to know how you heard about us – be that from one of our author’s launches, word of mouth, events, social media or other?
* If you prefer to send your manuscript via hardcopy ensure manuscript is on A4 single sided paper, double-spaced. Please send to:
PO Box 12544 A’Beckett Street
Melbourne Vic 8006
Once your manuscript has been received and assessed for publishing suitability our editors will be in contact to discuss the next stage of our publishing process.
When both you and the publisher agree that the manuscript is at its final stage, the manuscript then goes through to book production.